1.Wife nghĩa là gì?
Wifi trong tiếng Anh dịch ra tiếng Việt nghĩa là vợ.
Ví dụ: Cô ấy là vợ cũ của tôi. (She is my ex-wife).
Ngoài ra còn một số từ khác cũng gần nghĩa với từ Wife đó là:
- ex-wife: Vợ cũ
- wife of an official: Bà lớn
2. Một số ví dụ được dùng cùng với Wife?
- If his wife did these things, it reflected well on the man.
- I have examined the role of the wife and how the succession of that role was carried out.
- Where a wife had dementia, the husband found himself having to learn new domestic skills and become involved in intimate caring tasks.
- Of course, this income foregone by the husband is eventually received by his wife.
- Despite his difficulties he maintains a close and warm relationship with his children and his wife.
- One granddaughter is the daughter of the co-resident son whose wife left him soon after the child’s birth.
- Heading the household were the husband and the wife, each responsible for their share of work.
- The father expressed feelings of pleasure in seeing his wife relax and his children enjoying participating in the music.
- The wife who cross-dresses to save her husband?
- These data indicate that wives’ private pensions in dual private pension households contribute marginally to greater equality in the wealth distribution.
- The importance of railwaymen’s economic contributions reinforced prevailing notions that men were considered household heads, even when wives earned income as well.
- His 47-year-old wife earned nine stuivers weekly.
- My wife should handle at her discretion the property and official appointments associated with the household headship.
- The wife is already asleep in the armchair, and the children have been sent out for a nice long walk.
- Thus, the husband wrote letters to doctors on behalf of his wife, functioning, as it were, as her legal guardian.